Please click on the below link to view
Enviro Pipes Pty Ltd recognises its moral and legal responsibility to provide and maintain a work environment in which employees, contractors, customers and visitors are not exposed to hazards. This commitment extends to ensuring that the organisations operations do not place local community at risk of injury, illness or property damage.
Enviro Pipes will:
- Provide and maintain safe work practices, safe plant and safe systems of work.
- Provide written procedures and instructions to ensure safe systems of work.
- Provide information, instruction, training and supervision to employees, contractors and customers to ensure that they are not exposed to hazards.
- Ensure compliance with legislative requirements and current industry standards.
- Provide support and assistance to employees.
All levels of management shall be responsible for implementing this policy in their respective areas.
Management responsibilities include the following:
- The provision and maintenance of the workplace in a safe condition.
- Involvement in the development, promotion and implementation of safety and health policies and procedures.
- Training employees in the safe performance of assigned tasks.
- The provision of resources to meet the safety and health commitment.
Employees are to:
- Follow all the safety and health policies and procedures.
- Report all known and observed hazards to their immediate Supervisor.
This Policy is applicable to Enviro Pipes in all its operations and functions including those situations where employees are required to work off site.
Enviro Pipes Pty Ltd is an Australian owned company which specialises in the manufacture and supply of Polypropylene and Polyethylene Pipes and Fittings up to and including 4000mm internal diameter. Enviro Pipes manufactures its products to Australian & International Standards as well as client requirements and specifications.
Enviro Pipes Management & Employees
- Are committed to providing customers with quality products and service which meet their expectations, in a timely manner and in conformance with AS/NZS ISO9001:2016.
- Work to continually improve the processes and products and identifying opportunities to improve business performance.
- Are committed to achieving clearly defined company objectives which are reviewed on a regular basis.
- Promote the quality management systems and ensure implementation is achieved by internal auditing, management review, corrective and preventive action.
- Regularly communicate the quality policy throughout the business and review for its continued suitability.
Our vision is to become a leading manufacturer of Polypropylene & Polyethylene Pipes & Fittings by providing customers with quality products and service.
Enviropipes Pty Ltd is a privately owned company specialising in the manufacture of Pressure and Non-Pressure Piping Systems. Enviropipes is committed to ensuring its personnel understand the environmental responsibilities and minimise environmental impacts of its operations at the Enviropipes facility and the surrounding area, safeguarding the environment and its natural resources.
To achieve this, Enviropipes will:
- Prevent pollution and the risk of pollution wherever possible;
- Understand the potential environmental risks through regular site and operational risk assessments;
- Minimise identified environmental risks through implementation of appropriate control measures;
- Ensure compliance with all legal and other requirements applicable to the organisation;
- Aim to continually improve environmental performance at the facility through the development and implementation of Environmental Performance Objectives.