Enviro Pipes Pty Ltd recognises its moral and legal responsibility to provide and maintain a work environment in which employees, contractors, customers and visitors are not exposed to hazards. This commitment extends to ensuring that the organisations operations do not place local community at risk of injury, illness or property damage.
Enviro Pipes will:
- Provide and maintain safe work practices, safe plant and safe systems of work.
- Provide written procedures and instructions to ensure safe systems of work.
- Provide information, instruction, training and supervision to employees, contractors and customers to ensure that they are not exposed to hazards.
- Ensure compliance with legislative requirements and current industry standards.
- Provide support and assistance to employees.
All levels of management shall be responsible for implementing this policy in their respective areas.
Management responsibilities include the following:
- The provision and maintenance of the workplace in a safe condition.
- Involvement in the development, promotion and implementation of safety and health policies and procedures.
- Training employees in the safe performance of assigned tasks.
- The provision of resources to meet the safety and health commitment.
Employees are to:
- Follow all the safety and health policies and procedures.
- Report all known and observed hazards to their immediate Supervisor.
This Policy is applicable to Enviro Pipes in all its operations and functions including those situations where employees are required to work off site.