Enviropipes specialises in the fabrication of high density polyethylene (PE100) pipework, custom made fittings and is able to work with its clients offering flexibility at high production rates.
Enviropipes fittings are manufactured and accredited to AS/NZS 4129:2008.
Using the latest technology and equipment, Enviropipes large manufacturing capacity reduces long lead times to ensure projects are delivered on time.
Enviropipes staff has many years experience in the construction and manufacturing industry which enables them to work with clients and find solutions.
Our services include:
- Experience working with isometric drawings
- Fabrication of polyethylene pipe spools
- Manufacture of sweep bends from 25mm up to 1200mm
- Manufacture of equal and reducing tees up to 4000mm
- Manufacture of segmented bends up to 4000mm
- Manufacture of end fittings - up to 4000mm
- Fabrication of polyethylene plate work and tanks
Enviropipes quality management system is accredited to AS/NZS ISO 9001:2000. Inspection procedures ensure pipe and spooling is dimensionally accurate and complies with customer drawings and specifications.
As a quality endorsed company, Enviropipes prides itself on setting high standards within its manufacturing facility. This is proven by our strong growth and satisfied clients.