Enviropipes is recognised as a leading manufacturer of quality HDPE (PE100) pipe systems in sizes ranging from 25mm to 4000mm. HDPE (PE100) pressure pipes are supplied in coils up to a diameter of 160mm with larger diameters supplied in straight lengths. Enviropipes is committed to using only the highest standard of raw materials to manufacture its products.
Enviropipes state of the art pipe production and fabrication factory uses the latest technology and equipment, accompanied by our large manufacturing capacity we are able to reduce long lead times to ensure your project is delivered on time.
- Mining – above and below ground installations
- Mine water supply
- Slurry lines
- Irrigation supply
- Mineral slurry pipelines
- Domestic water supply house service connections
- Vacuum and gravity sewer systems
- Sewer rising mains
- Sewage, effluent and waste water
- Submerged pipelines – for cable ducting, water and sewerage
- Trench-less pipelines installed by directional drilling, slip lining and pipe bursting methods
- Process pipe work
- Electric and telecommunication cable conduits
- Gas distribution